Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar recently upgraded their happy hour. But, while most restaurants and bars offer some kind of special during happy hour, Ermanos has decided to offer a deal on all of their beverages. That’s 34 beers on tap and 10 different wines.
“We have a tremendous variety of craft beers on tap and wines by the glass,” says Ermanos owner Mark Erman. “Since many of our customers are ‘serial tasters,’ we decided why not give people what they want?”
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
In addition, Ermanos has updated the happy hour food menu to include the following specials
- Pickles – Naturally fermented ($3)
- Frites – Belgian style ($4)
- Hummus – Black-eyed pea, house-made naan, crudité ($5)
- Kale Salad – Cranberries, chévre, apple, sunflower, lemon (add chicken +4, steak +5) ($7)
- Ceviche – Avocado, Hawaiian black sea salt ($9)
- Zip Burger – Double Check Ranch beef, “zip sauce”, burnt onions ($7)
“Guests can meander between beers and wine varietals without regard to what’s discounted or not,” continued Erman. “We’re also launching a 3 oz wine tasting menu in the coming weeks which will allow customers to experience several wines instead of only one full pour.”
Ermanos happy hour is from 2-6pm.
Check out the full Ermanos Happy Hour Menu.