The Junior League of Tucson is bringing a little Spain to Tucson.
On Saturday, April 16 at St. Philip's Plaza from 6pm to 10pm, the Junior League will host Noche Española, a fundraising event that will feature live music from Tesoro, flamenco performances, and Spanish inspired food and cocktails.
The food and drink lineup features a well-rounded variety of local businesses serving tasty sounding treats, including:
- Amalour Revival Lounge - TBD
- Beyond Bread - Seasonal Gazpacho
- BrushFire BBQ Co. - Specialty smoked meats and sides
- Contigo Latin Kitchen - Dates stuffed with chorizo wrapped in pork, with Spanish spiced almonds
- Ermanos Craft Beer and Wine Bar - TBD
- Goodness Kitchen - Veggie Moqueca with coconut milk, rice, veggies, toasted almonds, chili, and cilantro
- Humble Pie - TBD
- Mama's Hawaiian Barbecue - Hawaiian Paella with Portuguese sausage, spam, and shrimp
- Nothing Bundt Cake - Bite-sized cakes with chocolate chip, lemon, white chocolate, raspberry, and red velvet
- Reforma Concina Y Cantina- Enchiladas with chicken, corn tortilla, mole Colorado, avocado, and cheese
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Spanish chorizo and middle neck clams in white wine sauce
- The Living Room - Mixed berry crepes and meatball sliders
- Union Public House - Cuban sandwiches
- The Living Room - Housemade sangria
- The Independent Distillery - Darjeeling ice water with gin, lime juice, grapefruit, and sparkling water
- Three Wells Distilling Company - TBD
Admission is $55 per person. Noche Española is a 21 years or older event.
Proceeds benefit the Junior League of Tucson, an organization of women promoting voluntarism and building a better community.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Noche Española Facebook Page.