Once you’ve finished with spring cleaning, you can start spring eating with some of Chef Ryan Clark’s favorite ingredients such as green garlic, squash blossoms, and veal sweetbreads at PY Steakhouse. Spring drinking is in store, too.
PY’s recently appointed chef is cooking up a three-course tasting with paired neat pours of Jameson and cocktails by Jameson Tasting. The event takes place April 19 at 6 p.m. for $40 per person.
An Evening with Jameson Irish Whiskey Menu at PY Steakhouse
- Garlic Toast – Green garlic butter, fried veal sweetbreads, kumquat shrub reduction, pea shoots, bacon powder
- St. Patrick’s Battalion – Jameson, Ancho Reyes, honey agave, lime, sea salt
Jameson Black Barrel Course
- Sugar and Salt Roasted Pork Belly – Crispy fried squash blossoms, heirloom tomato, lentil puree, sourdough, prosciutto gelato
- Irish Holiday – Jameson Black Barrel, apricot, pineapple shrub, lemon, sparkling
Jameson Caskmates Course
- Pecan Pie Filling + Barley Milk – Jameson, butter, chocolate, brown sugar, salt, egg, maple syrup-smoked pecans
- Jameson Caskmates “Stout Barrel” served neat alongside barley milk
For more information on PY Steakhouse, visit casinodelsol.com.