To celebrate 85 years in business, Arizona Inn will host three paired dinners this spring. The first event, a Whiskey Del Bac dinner and takes place April 22 at 6:30 p.m.
Executive Chef Sam Allison prepared a tasting menu to highlight the hotel’s history and local flavors. The event will feature a four-course dinner paired with handmade cocktails. Bottles of the featured spirits will be available for purchase after dinner.
Hamilton Distillers’ founder and distiller Stephen Paul will be present to speak with guests.
Arizona Inn Whiskey Del Bac Dinner Menu
First Course (includes all three)
Paired with a flight of all three Del Bac varieties
- Smoked gouda and house made marmalade
- Gorgonzola with bacon and tomato
- Caper, red onion cream cheese with smoked salmon
Paired with a Dorado mesquite smoked cocktail. An interpretation of Blood & Sand.
- Smoked duck with grilled endive, cherries, and peaches, with blood orange vinaigrette.
Third Course (includes all three items)
Paired with a classic unsmoked cocktail, Sherlock & Watson
- Grilled lamb T-bone with North Carolina barbecue sauce
- Seared diver scallops with red dragon sauce and mango salsa
- Oyster mushroom risotto cake.
Fourth Course (includes all three)
Paired with a clear mesquite smoked cocktail, Chocolate Smoke
- S’mores cake
- German chocolate cake
- Blue corn zucchini bread pudding.
To ensure an intimate experience for diners, seating is limited to 40 people. Tickets are $65 per person and reservations are required.
Stay tuned for Arizona Inn’s next two events this spring.
For more information and to view the full menu, visit the Arizona Inn Facebook Page. To make reservations, call 520-325-1541.