Arizona Inn will host a four course dinner with Lawrence Dunham Vineyards Winery at 6:30 p.m, Friday, June 10.
The event will be the final dinner in Arizona Inn’s spring dinner series.
If you missed the previous two dinners pairing Whiskey Del Bac, followed by Three Wells Distilling, Arizona Inn Executive Chef Sam Allison will prepare another tasting menu to celebrate the hotel’s 85 year anniversary.
LDV Winery Owner and Winemaker Curt Dunham will be present to speak with guests, answer questions, and introduce the drinks of the night.
Wines previewed during the dinner will also be available for purchase.
Arizona Inn Lawrence Dunham Dinner Menu
- Mango shrimp cocktail and wasabi ahi macaron
- Pairing: Viognier
- Mushroom mousse and ginger poached pear
- Pairing: R.E.D. Rhone Blend
- Housemade lamb sausage with tomato orzo and grilled lamb T-bone with Carolina barbecue sauce
- Pairing: 2012 Petite Sirah
- Flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate creme brûlée, and berries with chocolate
- Pairing: Signature Petite Sirah
The LDV Winery dinner at Arizona Inn is limited to 40 people. Reservations are required. Dinner is priced at $65 per person.
For more information or to make reservations, visit arizonainn.com or call 520-325-1541.