Union Public House will host a Jack Daniel’s Vs. Woodford Reserve Dinner at 6 p.m. on Monday, October 10.
This is the first Kentucky whisky-inspired dinner that Union Executive Chef Tucker Hartford has ever prepared.
Each meal will be served with a Jack Daniel’s or Woodford Reserve beverage pairing.
The event is an all inclusive price of $75 per person. To make reservations, call 520-329-8575 or send an email to email@example.com.
Jack Daniel’s Vs. Woodford Reserve Dinner Menu
- Fried Green Tomatoes — Woodford rye, apple cider-vinegar reduction, aoli, pickled watermelon rind
- Mint Julip — Woodford, mint simple syrup, crushed ice
- Shrimp & Grits — Giant head-on shrimp, smoked tomato chutney, corn pudding
- The Derby — Woodford rye, grapefruit juice, honey
- Nashville Hot Chicken — Spicy fried chicken, southern biscuit, Jack Daniel’s gravy
- Scofflaw — Jack single barrel, dry vermouth, lemon juice, pom juice, orange bitters
- Peach Cobbler — Drunken grilled peaches, Jack Daniel’s whip
- Tennessee Toddy — Jack Daniel’s single barrel rye, peach puree, honey, cinnamon stick
Union is located at 4340 N. Campbell Ave. For more information, visit uniontucson.com.