Feast is hosting a five-course wine dinner featuring owner and winemaker James Callahan from Rune Wines at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 19.
The menu will pair with some of Rune’s newest wines featuring grapes from Pillsbury Vineyard, courtesy of Feast chef and owner Doug Levy.
Callahan founded Rune in Sonoita in 2013. He’ll be on hand at the event to discuss the fruits sourced from Pillsbury.
And if you haven’t tried Rune Wines, do it soon. They’re delicious.
Seats are $85 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make reservations, call 520-326-9363.
Rune Wines Dinner at Feast Menu
- Papaya-brie crabcake with curried cashews
- Paired with 2014 Rune “Pillsbury Vineyard” Viognier
- Fazzoletti in sauce Mornay with shaved Beeler’s “Heluka” ham
- Paired with 2014 Rune “Pillsbury Vineyard” Rosé
- Potato, parsnip and celery root gratin with saffron and pan-roasted mackerel
- Paired with 2013 Rune “Pillsbury Vineyard” Grenache
- Thyme-crusted Duroc pork loin with olive dust and cocoa reduction
- Paired with 2014 Rune “Pillsbury Vineyard” Wild Syrah
- Grilled venison with bleu cheese pudding, Swiss chard and coffee crisp
- Paired with 2014 Rune “Pillsbury Vineyard” Petite Sirah
For more information, visit eatatfeast.com.