It’s time for another monthly dinner at Noble Hops — this time with Prescott Brewing Company.
At each dinner, Noble Hops showcases different breweries from around the country and creates custom menus with featured beer flavors.
Tonight’s event with Arizona’s Prescott Brewing Company takes place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The dinner includes a four course meal with beverage pairings. Tickets are priced at $55. Call 520-797-4677 to reserve seats.
Noble Hops’ Prescott Brewing Dinner Menu
- Nono’s Arancini — Risotto ball filled with meaty marinara sauce and rolled in Italian bread crumbs
- Paired with Prescott Ponderosa
- Pork Dumplings — Fried pork dumplings filled with garlic, ginger, and daikon radish, served with Ponderosa soy dipping sauce
- Paired with Strawberry Wheat
- Poke Bowl — Raw ahi tuna bowl served with baby spinach, avocado, pickled watermelon rind, and green onions, tossed with poke sauce and crushed peanuts
- Paired with Liquid Amber
- Javanator Affogato — Housemade vanilla ice cream with Javanator reduction and shot of espresso
- Paired with Javanator
For more information, visit noblehops.com.