Brother John’s Beer Bourbon & BBQ will host a beer dinner featuring Kansas City’s Boulevard Brewing Company.
The four-course beer dinner will take place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, October 25 at Brother John’s, 1801 N. Stone Ave.
Tickets for the event are priced at $30 per person. Tickets are now available and can be purchased online prior to the dinner.
Brother John’s Boulevard Brewing Company Dinner Menu
- Blistered Shishito Peppers — With fresh lime and tajin
- Paired with Ginger Lemon Radler
- Pork Belly Tacos — With salsa verde, pickled jalapeno, red onion, and queso fresco
- Paired with Calling IPA
- Buttermilk Dredged Fried Chicken — With housemade drop biscuits and pickle slices
- Paired with Unfiltered Wheat
- The Piglet Sundae — Butter pecan ice cream with cinnamon chicharrones, house cured candied bacon, topped with bourbon soaked cherries
- Paired with Tell-Tale Tart