If you’ve followed Hacienda del Sol in recent years, you’ve probably heard of their annual Argentina Heart & Soul Wine event.
If you haven’t heard of the event, it’s back again for its twelfth year.
The event takes place from 4 – 7 p.m. on Sunday, November 6. The annual celebration will feature more wine, more food, and more music than ever before.
Rafael Moreno and Nathaniel Burnside will be the event’s performers.
The event is priced at $65 with wine pairings or $40 without wine pairings. Tickets for children of ages 7-14 are priced at $20. Children 6 and under eat for free.
Argentina Heart & Soul Wine Menu
Main dishes and sides
- Suckling pig roast
- Papas bravas — Served with paprika rice
- Marinated grill chuck steak
- Chimichurri — Served with creole sauce
- Chile and sugar rubbed beef ribs
- Empanadas — Served with corn, chile, and potatoes
- Grilled lamb flat bread — Served with charred onion yogurt and cilantro
- Garlic lime chicken
- Chorizo provolone bruschetta
- Grilled octopus and tripe — Served with crispy sun chokes and mint aioli
- Bay shrimp Russian salad
- Potatoes, beets, carrot, celery, and peas — Served with a creamy vinaigrette
- Grilled vegetable platter — Served with eggplant, summer squash, assorted peppers, red onion, and asparagus
- Grilled cauliflower salad — Served with Calabria chiles and tahini feta puree
- Treviso and endive salad — Served with dried figs, Spanish chorizo, and sherry vinaigrette
- Fresh melon, berries, pineapple, and grapes
- Salumi and artisanal cheese assortments
- Alfarojes — Served with Dolce de Leche filling
- Zabaglione — Served with fresh berries
- Chocolate tortas
For more information or to make reservations, visit haciendadelsol.com or call 520-529-3500.