I think it’s safe to assume that everyone is pretty excited for Thanksgiving.
But what you may not be excited for is long hours of cooking.
If that’s the case, you’re in luck.
Many Tucson restaurants and resorts are offering Thanksgiving specials, which means you can spend more time with your family, and less time attempting to roast your own turkey. Plus, let’s not forget that you’ll get to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast of your dreams.
Below is our growing list of Tucson restaurants offering Thanksgiving specials. Just make sure to call ahead and make reservations in advance. (And by the way, Thanksgiving falls on Thursday, November 24 this year.)
We’ll be adding to this list as we’re notified of and discover more options.
100 S. Avenida del Convento
Agustin Kitchen will be serving a family-style Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The dinner is priced at $50 for adults and $15 for children 10 and under. Reservations are required.
The menu includes fresh baked rolls with citrus compound butter and carrot-top pesto, arugula and pear salad, herb rubbed all-natural turkey, rosemary baked spiral ham, spiced local root puree and candied pecans, purple potato pomme, brussels casserole, brandied carrots, broccolini, herb and sausage stuffing, cranberry cherry and citrus preserve, 1055 turkey gravy, cranberry apple cheesecake, and spiced pumpkin tarts.
Wine pairings will also be available.
For more information, visit agustinkitchen.com. For reservations, call 520-398-5382.
BrushFire BBQ Co.
2745 N. Campbell Ave. • 7080 E. 22nd St.
BrushFire is offering a slew of holiday packages, all of which should be ordered prior to Saturday, November 19 and picked up before Wednesday, November 23. Each meal comes fully prepared with heating instructions.
The following packages are available:
- Smoked Tur-Duck-Hen (serves 10-14) — Smoked deboned turkey stuffed with deboned duck stuffed with deboned chicken stuffed with sausage corn bread stuffing, $139.99 for full, $75.99 for half
- Smoked Turkey (serves 8-10) — Smoked turkey rubbed with kosher salt, pepper, thyme, sage, and rosemary, $59.99
- Smoked Ham (serves 8-10) — Spiral cut smoked ham with brown sugar and molasses glaze, $63.99
- Holiday Feast (serves 8-10) — Balsamic pasta salad, rosemary cornbread stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, orange cranberry relish, made from scratch gravy, bread, brownie swirl bread pudding, $89.99
Items from the Holiday Feast package are also available a la carte at individual prices.
For more information and to see the full menu, visit brushfirebbq.com. To make reservations for your package, call the Campbell location at 520-624-3223, and the east location at 520-867-6050.
Casino Del Sol
5655 W. Valencia Rd.
If you’re nearby Casino Del Sol, you’re in luck. Four of the restaurants at the casino will be offering Thanksgiving specials.
Starting with the Tequila Factory, the restaurant will be offering a $25 prix fixe menu from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. The meal includes a roasted corn salad with tomato, queso fresco, toasted pepitas, and cumin vinaigrette, turkey mole with chipotle mashed boniatos and calabacitas, and arroz con leche for dessert.
From 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Ume, guests can purchase a three-course dinner for $42. The menu includes a steam bao bun with quick pickle cucumber, hoison, pork chasseur, and cilantro, Chinese-style steamed whole sea bass with ginger, leeks, sesame, and soy sauce, and macadamia cheesecake for dessert.
For a buffet option, Festa Buffet is offering a Thanksgiving feast from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The buffet is priced at $32. The menu includes 10+ salad options, soup, fruit, cheese, and bread assortments, salmon, crab, shrimp, prime rib, maple glazed ham, steak, turkey, and dessert options. The food options are fairly extensive — take a look at the whole menu.
Last, but certainly not least, Moby’s is offering two Thanksgiving plates from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The first plate ($10) includes roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and mashed potatoes with turkey gravy. The second plate ($12) includes cornish game hens, wild rice corn bread stuffing, egg corn squash, and a green bean veggie medley. Guests can add a slice of pumpkin or pecan pie for an additional $3.
For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.
188 E. Broadway Blvd.
El Charro Cafe will be closed for Thanksgiving, but sister restaurant Charro Steak will be open.
Charro Steak is offering a ranch-to-table carving event to celebrate Dia De Gracias. The event is priced at $34.95 for adults, but a special kids menu will be available for $9.95. To make things even better, happy hour will be served all day.
The menu includes mesquite smoked turkey, Arizona pecan cornbread stuffing, Papas de la Casa, kale roasted pepita and cranberry salad, and pumpkin tamales with cranberry compote.
For more information, visit charrosteak.com. To make reservations, call 520-485-1922.
311 E. Congress St.
The Cup Cafe is offering four Thanksgiving specials available throughout the day, including:
- Virginia Benedict, available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Poached eggs, house cured Virginia ham, beet chutney, hollandaise, dressed greens, and fresh fruit, $11
- Turkey Day Dinner, available 9 a.m. to close — Herb rubbed turkey breast, smoked turkey leg, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, sage dressing, housemade cranberry sauce, and roasted pearl onions, $21
- Coffee Cured Virginia Ham, available 5 p.m. to close — Root vegetable gratin, grilled broccolini, and red eye gravy, $19
- Holiday Pies by the slice — Apple, pumpkin, or pecan, $4
Be sure to make reservations in advance, as seats are limited.
For more information, visit hotelcongress.com/food. To make reservations, call 520-768-1618.
3719 E. Speedway Blvd.
Instead of going out on the holiday, pick up your Thanksgiving meal a day early.
Guests who order from the Feast menu before Sunday, November 20 can pick up their meal(s) on Wednesday, November 23. The dinner will come with reheating directions.
The menu includes the following:
- Turkey breast, brined, roasted, and sliced, $13 per pound
- Turkey legs and thighs, brined and roasted, $11 per pound
- Mashed potatoes, $8 per pint
- Gravy, $7 per pint
- Giblet gravy, $7.50 per pint
- Sage and celery stuffing, $7 per pint
- Fennel and sausage stuffing, $7.50 per pint
- Winter squash stew with spinach, sweet potato puree, and candied hazelnuts, $16 per serving
- Roasted beets with walnuts, grapes, rosemary, and bleu cheese, 8 per pint
- Brussel sprouts, sunchokes, and pancetta with whole grain mustard, $8 per pint
- Scalloped russet and sweet potatoes with parmesan cheese, $7 per serving
- Five-spice cranberry sauce, $7.50 per pint
- French dinner rolls, 65¢ each
- Pumpkin pie, $5 per slice or $33 whole
- Bourbon pecan pie, $6 per slice or $36 whole
Alternatively, guests can order “the whole nine yards” for $33 per person, which includes turkey breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, five-spicy cranberry sauce, green beans, one dinner roll, and pumpkin pie.
For more information, visit eatatfeast.com.
6360 N. Campbell Ave.
Fleming’s is hosting a four-course dinner priced at $39.95 for adults and $19.95 for children. The regular menu will also be available.
The menu is set to include:
- Soppressata and Brie Cheese Bites — Apple jalapeño cinnamon chutney, roasted nuts, and trifled deviled egg
- Choice of Fleming’s salad or Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Herb Roasted Turkey Breast — Served with turkey gravy, housemade brioche stuffing, fresh cranberry, orange, and cinnamon sauce, butter mashed sweet potatoes, and green beans with bacon, almonds, and onion
- Choice of pumpkin cheesecake with Chantilly cream and caramel glaze or three layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and dark rum caramel drizzle
For children 12 and under, the kid’s menu includes the same main course, in addition to a honey ham and cheese canapé, and choice of pumpkin cheesecake or an ice cream sundae.
For more information and to make reservations, visit flemingssteakhouse.com.
Govinda’s Natural Foods
711 E. Blacklidge Dr.
For those hoping for a vegan friendly Thanksgiving this year, Govinda’s is a standout option.
From 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., Govinda’s will be offering an all-you-can-eat buffet for only $15.95. Kids 9-12 eat for $6.95, kids 4-8 eat for $5.95, and kids under 4 eat for free.
The menu for the holiday includes organic tofu turkey, quinoa stuffing, acorn squash with maple syrup, mashed potatoes with carrot gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean almandine, rice pilaf, savory soup, orange zest dinner rolls, a full salad bar, and vegan pumpkin pie.
If that’s not enough, Govinda’s pet turkey will be roaming the grounds for everyone to meet.
For more information, visit govindasoftucson.com.
Hacienda del Sol
5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Rd.
In true Hacienda del Sol fashion, the resort and restaurant will be offering a full buffet for the holiday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The buffet is priced at $65 for adults, $32.50 for children ages 7-14. Children under 7 eat for free.
The menu includes shrimp, salmon, snow crab claws, grilled vegetables, cured Italian meats, artisan breads and imported cheeses, salads, whipped potatoes, sweet potatoes, wild rice, green bean almandine, parmesan cream penne, corn bread, roast turkey and stuffing, prime rib, and pork loin.
And of course, Hacienda del Sol will be offering a large selection of desserts.
For more information and to view the full menu, visit haciendadelsol.com. To make reservations, call 520-529-3500.
Hilton El Conquistador
10000 N. Oracle Rd.
Once again, Hilton El Conquistador will be hosting their annual Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thanksgiving dinner is priced at $68 for adults and $26 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and under eat for free. Reservations are required.
The buffet will include starters such as bibb lettuce bouquets, marinated artichokes, salads, cheeses, fruit jams, duck and pork pate en croute, smoked sausages and salami, marinated vegetable platters, seasonal fruit, and artisan breads and flatbreads.
The next station will include roast sirloin, roast turkey breast and gravy, cornbread stuffing, pork loin, omelets made to order, pumpkin biscuits with honey ham, turkey enchiladas, baked yams, pepita crusted corvina, fettuccine pasta and garlic shrimp, mashed potatoes, and green beans and brussel sprouts.
A dessert station will also be available.
For more information, visit hiltonelconquistador.com. To make reservations, call 520-544-1244.
JW Marriott Starr Pass
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
Two of the restaurants at the JW Marriott will be offering Thanksgiving specials.
Guests can join Primo for a three-course meal, which will include the following:
- Choice of butternut squash soup, apple salad, or cider braised pork belly
- Choice of oven roasted turkey, cider brined pork chop, or pan roasted monk fish
- Choice of pumpkin creme brûlée or oatmeal spice cake
Signature Grill will be hosting a Thanksgiving buffet priced at $69 for adults, and $27 for kids 12 and under.
The buffet will include an omelet station, breakfast favorites, fruit and parfaits, soups, salads, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, candied yams, butternut squash and goat cheese risotto, juniper berry brined turkey, roasted garlic prime rib, stuffed leg of lamb, calabacita and manchego cheese strudel, shrimp cocktails, crab claws, oysters, cured salmon canapés, clams, mussels, and a chef’s selection of desserts.
For more information, visit the Dining Section at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N. Resort Dr.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort has several restaurant options, which means several Thanksgiving options.
Guests can join together in the Ventana Dining Room from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. for a breakfast buffet, which is priced at $22 for adults, $9.95 for children 6-11, and $4.99 for children 5 and under.
Canyon Cafe will host brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., priced at $80 for adults, $40 for children ages 6-11, and $9.95 for children 5 and under. Reservations are required by calling 520-615-5496.
As you can imagine, the brunch menu is fairly extensive. Among the many items to be served, the menu includes salads, breakfast favorites, omelets, oysters, crab, mussels, clams, shrimp, sushi, salmon, prime rib, citrus-brined turkey, bacon-wrapped pork loin, Yukon potatoes, stuffing, collard greens, mesquite grilled ribs, pulled pork, Sonoran hot dogs, corn on the cob, fruits and vegetables, and lots of dessert options.
For dinner, Flying V Bar & Grill is hosting a three-course prix fixe dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. priced at $65 per person. The regular menu will be offered, as well as holiday specials. Reservations are required by calling 520-615-5495.
The prix fixe dinner menu includes the following:
- Radicchio salad
- Turkey plate with potato puree, pancetta green beans, gravy, cranberry sauce, and stuffing, or 14-ounce prime rib with green chili au gratin, asparagus, and confit tomatoes
- Pumpkin pie or oatmeal spice cake
Finally, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., room service and the Cascade Lounge will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu for $45. Individual pricing is also available.
The prix fixe dinner menu includes the following:
- Roasted squash bisque or roasted beet salad
- Traditional citrus-brined turkey with potato puree, grilled asparagus and sage stuffing, or turkey pot pie with sage, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, and peas
- Pumpkin pie or apple tartan
For more information, visit Loews Ventana Canyon Resort.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Toole Ave.
Maynards is offering a prix fixe family-style menu for the holiday. The specials will be available from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and are priced at $49 per person. Children 10 and under can eat for $25.
The menu includes:
- Starters — Spinach, candied walnuts, Danish blue cheese, red onion, maple vinaigrette, or cream of celery, chive oil, and bacon
- Main Course — Slow roasted herb rubbed turkey, confit smoked turkey leg, roasted leg of lamb with burgundy and garlic, charred onion mashed potatoes, sage and chorizo stuffing, giblet gravy, Haricot Vert with roasted shallots and parmesan reggiano, roasted carrots with tarragon and honey, and housemade cranberry sauce
- Dessert — Classic pumpkin pie with whipped cream and Arizona apple caramel crumble
For more information, visit maynardstucson.com. To make reservations, call 520-545-0577.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10139″ padding=”15″]
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
To indulge in a Parish feast, guests are encouraged to place their orders by Wednesday, November 16. The Parish is serving Southern fried or smoked turkeys for $50 each. Guests can also purchase a turkey and three traditional Southern sides for $80.
Choices for side dishes include Southern-style grilled cream corn, sweet potato casserole, roaster garlic and brown butter potatoes with gravy, green bean casserole, and Andouille sausage cornbread stuffing.
For dessert, The Parish is offering cherry jubilee pie, pecan cheesecake, and bananas foster creme pie — $25 for each.
For more information or to place your order, call 520-797-1233 or visit theparishtucson.com.
3025 N. Campbell Ave.
Pastiche’s Thanksgiving will consist of holiday specials and many of the most popular items from their regular menu. Pastiche will offer the holidays specials from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
Among the many items offered, the menu will offer soups, hummus, chipotle salmon cakes, fried avocado, salads, over roasted free range turkey, pumpkin ravioli, grilled ham steak, brie and walnut stuffed pork chops, pan seared chicken breast, grilled portobello, bourbon salmon, Australian diamond lamb chops, prime rib, braised short ribs, top sirloin, shrimp linguini, and lots of dessert choices.
For more information, visit pasticheme.com. To make reservations, call 520-325-3333.
1785 E. River Rd.
Sullivan’s will be offering a prix fixe Thanksgiving menu from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m, priced at $39 per person.
The menu will include the following:
- Choice of iceberg lettuce wedge, caesar salad, or shrimp and lobster bisque
- Hand-carved roasted turkey — Served with sweet onion apple-sausage stuffing, gravy, and cranberry relish
- Choice of two, including mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, shaved brush sprouts, creamed corn, cream style spinach, skillet mushrooms, or buttered shallot green beans
- Choice of chocolate pecan pie, pumpkin pie, bananas foster breading pudding, or cheesecake
For more information and to see the full menu, visit sullivanssteakhouse.com. To make reservations, call 520-299-4275.
Westin La Paloma Resort
3800 E. Sunrise Dr.
Westin La Paloma’s AZuL Restaurant & Lounge is offering a Thanksgiving buffet priced at $54.95 for adults and $21.95 for children 6-12.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations. The buffet will be served four times throughout the day at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m.
The buffet is set to include salads, artisan breads, cheeses and fruits, candied yams, butternut squash ravioli, apple brioche stuffing, chorizo cornbread stuffing, brown sugar glazed pork loin, sage brushed turkey, prime rib, lemon fennel poached shrimp, smoked salmon, oyster shooters, and a large dessert station.
For more information, visit westinlapalomaresort.com. To make reservations, call 520-742-6000.
245 E. Ina Rd.
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Westward Look is hosting a Thanksgiving brunch buffet. The buffet is priced at $59 for adults, $25 for children 5-11. Children 4 and under eat for free.
The buffet will include chilled gulf shrimp, smoked salmon, white fish ceviche, soups, salads, fruits and artisan breads, roasted and grilled vegetables, eggs benedict, applewood smoked bacon, whipped potatoes, candied yams, sage sausage links, braised duck legs, berry pancakes, pan seared sea bass, roasted turkey, smoked prime rib, and over 15 different dessert options.
Reservations are required.
For more information and to view the full menu, visit westwardlook.com. To make reservations, call 520-917-2970.