Since The Coronet’s quiet pre-opening during a 4th Avenue Street Fair day back in 2014, We’ve been big fans of the lovely, quaint, and delicately detailed Coronet.
And word has gotten around, too. With no less than a 4.5 rating on Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Facebook, a USA Today’s 10 Best nod, and a mention in Phoenix New Times “5 Reasons the Tucson Restaurant Scene Is Better Than Ever,” The Coronet has established itself as a one-of-a-kind Tucson destination for great eats.
Unfortunately, it’s still off the radar for many locals, especially those from the foothills. It’s too bad, really. Imagine a quaint, countryside Euro-Mediterranean-French bistro serving the closest thing to a homemade meal you can find in town and you’d have The Coronet. Except instead of the countryside, it’s Fourth Avenue.
For the remainder of winter, The Coronet is offering a smoking deal for two for just $56. Every Tuesday night from 5 – 10 p.m., they’ll offer a three course meal with a variety of options. The meal also includes a glass for each guest of one The Coronet’s impeccably curated wines by the glass.
The Coronet Winter Prix Fixe Menu
Wine Choices (one per person)
- Senda Verde Treixadura
- Belstar Prosecco
- Tinto Negro Malbec
- Hahn GSM Red Blend
Starter (one per person)
- Choice of soup or salad
Entree (one per person)
Choice of two total (one per person):
- Roasted Tilapia – Fennel, peas, spinach cardamom creme, black lentils, sauce verte
- Jacques’ Magic Beans – Butter beans, roasted mushrooms, tomatoes, preserved lemon, piave cheese, greens
- Winter Kale Caesar – Includes choice of chicken or chilled steelhead salmon
- Fettucine Invernali – Artisanal pasta, winter greens, roasted butternut squash, farmer’s cheese, walnuts, pumpkin cream
- Our Bangers & Mash – Dragoon Session sausages, yukon mash with shallots and spinach,
balsamic brussels sprouts, Guinness and onion grav
- Chocolate Pecan Caramel Bite (GF)
The Coronet is locate at 402 E. 9th St. For more information, visit cafecoronet.com. The Coronet no longer accepts reservations, however for additional information, call (520) 222-9889.
This paid feature is available to restaurants as the Tucson Foodie Promo Package.