(Credit: Founders Brewing Co.)
Noble Hops is hosting a four-course dinner featuring four beers from Michigan-based Founders Brewing Company at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 21.
Dinner begins with the recently released Frootwood Barrel-Aged Cherry Ale, which was aged in barrels that previously held both bourbon and maple syrup.
Each beer is paired with a dish from executive chef David Valencia.
Tickets are $55 per person. Reservations are required. To save a seat, please call (520) 797-4677 or stop by Noble Hops.
Deschutes Brewery Beer Dinner Menu
- Foie Gras Torchon – bourbon maple gastrique, almond crust, local baby arugula
- Paired with Frootwood Barrel-Aged Cherry Ale
- Veal Tenderloin Carpaccio – pickled mustard seed, parsnip souffle, popcorn, sunflower shoots
- Paired with Curmudgeon Old Ale
- Honey Spiced Duck Breast – turnip puree, honey poached figs
- Paired with Centennial IPA
- Tobacco Panna Cotta – blackberry, smoked sea salt, mint
- Paired with Porter
For more information, visit noblehops.com.