Crooked Tooth Beer Dinner at Horseshoe Grill
6 – 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 18
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Crooked Tooth Beer Dinner Facebook Event Page
The Horseshoe Grill is expanding their reach with local breweries.
This time, they’re partnering with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company from 6 – 9 p.m. on April 18 for CTB’s first beer dinner.
Though CTB is young, they’re learning fast with tasty brews such as It’s Always Sunny In Amarillo and Archmagus Ale. Their owners and brewmasters will also be joining the dinner.
Guests can look forward to courses incorporated with beer, such as pretzels with Kölsch-infused cheese.
The five-course beer dinner is priced at $45 per person with reservations required. To make a reservation, call (520) 838-0404.
Vegetarian requests are accommodated, so just let them know at the time of reservation.
Crooked Tooth Beer Dinner Menu
- Kölsch-infused house-made cheese with warm fresh Bavarian style pretzels
- Paired with The Trail
- Skewered wedge-style salad served with accoutrements including bacon and goat cheese
- Paired with It’s Always Sunny In Amarillo
- Quaker brew-marinated mesquite smoked pulled pork with THG’s signature rub served stuffed within a pasilla pepper wrapped in crispy bacon
- Paired with The Quaker
- Prosciutto-wrapped pork medallions with a sweet potato mash served with an apple and apricot chutney
- Paired with Revenge of the Unicorn
- Warm peach cobbler served with ice cream
- Paired with Archmagus Ale
The Horseshoe Grill is located at 7713 E Broadway Blvd. For more information, visit thehorseshoetucson.com. For reservations, call the restaurant at (520) 838-0404 or send a message through the Horseshoe Grill Facebook page.