(Credit: Lagunitas Brewing Company)
The best part of waking up is dank beer in your cup.
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink is hosting the Lagunitas + Reilly “Wake n’ Bake” Beer Brunch in the Reilly Beer Garden at 11 a.m. on Sunday, April 23.
The brunch features five beers from Lagunitas Brewing Company and four courses. The third course features The Waldos’ Special Ale, Lagunitas’ dankest and hoppiest beer brewed to date.
Each course features a playful yet elegant take on a classic item, such as s’mores, or lox.
Tickets are $55 per person. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit Lagunitas + Reilly ‘Wake n’ Bake’ Beer Brunch on Eventbrite.
Lagunitas + Reilly ‘Wake n’ Bake’ Beer Brunch Menu
- Toasted S’more – house marshmallow, graham cracker, Nutella
- Paired with High West-ified Imperial Coffee Stout
- Smoked Salmon Lox – crème fraîche, ‘everything bagel’ crumble, preserved Meyer lemon, shaved fennel, red onion
- Paired with Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale
- ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Benedict – English muffin, cola carnitas, poached egg, green garlic hollandaise
- Paired with The Waldos’ Special Ale
- ‘Nashville Hot’ Fried Chicken – Wonder Bread, house pickles
- Paired with Pils Czech Style Pilsener
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink is located at 101 E. Pennington St. and can be reached at (520) 882-5550. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Lagunitas + Reilly ‘Wake n’ Bake’ Beer Brunch on Eventbrite.