Think back to one or more of your most joyous dining occasions.
Got it in your head? Can you recall what stuck out? Perhaps it was the food alone or a combination of factors – dim lighting and a great glass of wine.
But more than likely, it had something to do with the company.
This Valentine’s Day, treat your significant other to a night to remember.
Cafe a la C’Art chef Nicholas Lexvold has prepared a special three course feast for Valentines this year. Each course offers three options to choose from, which is a great way to enjoy a prix fix menu.
Dinner is $45 per person and reservations can be made by contacting the restaurant directly at (520) 628-8533.
Lastly, if you can’t make it on Valentine’s Day, you’re in luck. The cafe will offer the Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu through February 17. On top of that, both Thursday and Friday after Valentine’s Day (Feb. 15 and 16 respectively) will feature Cafe a la C’Art house band, Connie Brannock & Friends.
Cafe a la C’Art Valentine’s Day 2018 Dinner Menu
- French “Five” Onion Soup – gruyère, frizzled leeks
- Endive and Persimmon Salad – heritage mixed greens, Marcona almonds, Midnight Moon goat cheese, pomegranate vinaigrette
- Crispy Artichoke Hearts – shallot, olive, and lemon zest
- Pan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops – minted orange butter, mascarpone polenta, English peas, arugula
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin – brandied cherry demi, potato ricotta mash, Sonoran Mushroom Co. oyster mushroom tempura, seasonal vegetable
- Three Cheese Tortellini – fennel-sage cream, cremini mushrooms, Swiss chard, shaved reggiano
- Lemon Berry Napoleon – puff tart, lemon mascarpone mousse, lemon curd, berry coulis
- Red Devil – devil’s food and red velvet cake, chocolate mousse, raspberry coulis, vanilla bean crème anglaise
- Shared Chocolate Bomb (for two) – chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, ganache, espresso crème anglaise
Cafe a la C’Art is located at 150 N. Main at the Tucson Museum of Art & Historic Block in the El Presidio district. For more information, visit cafealacarttucson.com or call (520) 628-8533.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie advertising options.