Pancetta-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin at PY Steakhouse (Credit: Jackie Tran)
The “Dinner with Chefs” series is back for 2018, but this year local celebrities are joining in on the action.
For 2018, chef Ryan Clark is continuing his monthly dinner series “Dinner with Chefs & Celebs” at PY Steakhouse, beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 20.
This month, chef Roderick Le Desma and the rest of the PY Steakhouse culinary team are hosting Loews Ventana Canyon Resort executive chef (and recent Chopped contestant) Ken Harvey and pastry chef Krista Owens.
Seats are $75 per person, and reservations can be made by calling (520) 324-9350.
The chefs will work to create a multi-course dinner with paired wines and a specialty cocktail, and the menus feature Arizona-grown products from over 30 of Casino Del Sol’s local partnerships.
May ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Menu with Ken Harvey & Krista Owens
- Roasted Lemon & Fava Bean – zucchini, pea tendril, asparagus
- Paired with 2016 Cakebread Cellars Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Turbot – potatoes & artichoke, spinach, Osetra, leek
- Paired with 2014 Flowers Chardonnay, Sonoma Valley
- Pea Olive Oil Cake – mint, cucumber, mascarpone, citrus
Guest Chefs & Local Celebs Lineup
- June – Brian Smith, Executive Chef at Maynards Market & Kitchen
- July – A.Q. Shipley, eight-year NFL player, currently plays center for the Arizona Cardinals
- August – Lupita Murillo, KVOA reporter
- September – Chris Edwards, Owner, Tucson Appliance
- October – Kyle Nottingham, Executive Chef at Miraval Resort & Spa
- November – Mayor Satish I. Hiremath, DDS, Mayor of Oro Valley, Arizona
- December – Tyler Fenton, Executive Chef/owner of Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.