Grab your seat quickly because these tables fill up fast.
As the year nears its end, The Coronet is squeezing in another “Seat at the Table” dinner from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, December 18.
The five-course dinner will be similar to the prior engagements, featuring a more intimate environment at the restaurant, and includes creations from the mind of chef Moody Elbarasi and wines hand-picked from Sand-Reckoner Vineyards.
All throughout the summer, the reservation-only dinner has made a name for itself, and all of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have either filled up quickly or sold out rather quickly.
Seats are $85 per person with wine pairings. Make sure to make your reservation beforehand by calling (520) 444-2830.
- Citrus Herb Stuffed Roasted Chili – with melted swiss raclette, Barrio toast, and a lavender rosemary sorghum drizzle.
- Paired with 2016 Picpoul Blanc
- Frisée and Radicchio Salad – with asparagus, burnt persimmon, pickled mussel, and sherry vinaigrette
- Paired with 2016 Malvasia Bianca, 67% Rhumb Line + 33% Sand-Reckoner Vineyards
- The Sated Quail – stuffed with spiced cabbage, grapes, chicken liver, and sourdough with apple mustarda and roast jicama
- Paired with 2015 X Petit Verdot, Cab Franc, Tempranillo
- Lamb Chops – tobacco parsnip puree, cranberry and brussel jelly, nutmeg beurre rouge, and greens
- Paired with 2014 #7 Syrah 85% + Tempranillo 15%
- Plum, Rhubarb, and Thyme Sorbet – with hazelnut cheddar honey crumble
- Paired with 2017 Roussanne
The Coronet is located at 402 E. Ninth St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with The Natural Wine Company, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.