The intimate five-course dinner that includes crafty creations from chef Moody Elbarasi and wines by Quench Fine Wines.
The popular “Seat at the Table” dinner series returns to wrap up the year at The Coronet with the next event at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 27. The intimate five-course dinner includes crafty creations from chef Moody Elbarasi and wines by Quench Fine Wines.
All throughout the summer, the reservation-only dinner has been a hot commodity, and all of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have either filled up quickly or sold out completely.
Seats are $85 per person with wine pairings. The required reservation can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (520) 444-2830.
“Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
- Butter Poached Oysters – honey whipped goat cheese, asparagus salad, fried herb dust
- Paired with Bernhard Ott “Am Berg” Grüner Veltliner, Wagram, AT 2015
- Roast Duck over Citrus – ginger & butternut coulis, radish nutmeg confit, beurre noisette
- Paired with the Abbazia di Novacella, Kerner, Alto Adige, IT 2016
- Pork Tenderloin – roast celery root, garlic anchovy milk purée, watercress
- Paired with the Abbazia di Novacella, Schiava, Alto Adige, IT 2017
- Braised Lamb Shank – brown butter herb sauce, baby carrot & peewee puree, tarragon white pepper coulis
- Paired with the Chateau de Bellevue “Lussac St. Emilion” Merlot, Cab Franc, Bordeaux, FR 2015
- Roast Prune, Eel & Basil Pudding – fresh cream, spiced persimmon jam
- Paired with Colpetrone Sagrantino Di Montefalco Umbria, IT 2011
The Coronet is located at 402 E. Ninth St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.