Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
Summer is hot on our tails and we’re prepared. With June approaching, we are embracing the warmth and cooking outdoors.
Free up your schedule today from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to “Around the Table” on 1030 KVOI AM — we’ll be talking about outdoor cooking tips and tricks.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard Award winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ regarding food.
Trending topic this week: Grilling and barbecue
This week, we’ll be sharing tips and tricks for making the most of outdoor cooking this season — a variety of locals from Tucson’s food and beverage industry will be sharing tried-and-tested tips for grilling and barbecuing, so stay tuned.
Guests featured on Thursday, May 30
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie Crew will share top bites of the week and chat about cooking outdoors, grilling, and BBQ
- Owner-chef John Martinez from Tito & Pep
- Executive chef Gary Hickey of Flores Concepts
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s will make the cocktail of the week
- Angela Orlando, author, anthropologist and founder of Wandering Writers Workshops
- Jamie Rice, marketing associate and certified protein consultant for Sysco Foods
- Chris Cohen, wine and spirits specialist for Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits
Want to keep up with the latest convos on food?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!