Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
Ever heard of GUT and their dinners? What about Knife Fight?
Before you make assumptions, no actual humans will be harmed in the… well, we hope not.
Want to hear more?
Free up your schedule on Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to “Around the Table” on 1030 KVOI AM radio — we’ll be talking about Tucson chef groups and significant culinary competitions that take place in summer.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ with regards to the food and beverage industry.
Trending topic this week: Chef groups and competitions (past and present)
This week, we’ll be discussing local competitions and a grouping of chefs in Tucson that has made a significant impact on the culinary community. Tune in to hear about how you can be involved in Knife Fight —an annual competition in Tucson— and stay to hear about what it means for a chef to take home the gold (enter the recent Iron Chef 2019 competition winner).
Guests featured on Thursday, July 18 (and what to expect from them)
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie Crew will share top bites of the week
- Chef Michael Elefante from Mama Louisa’s will be talking about the up-and-coming (annual) Knife Fight competition
- Chef Wendy Gauthier from Chef Chic will discuss her Iron Chef 2019 win
- Executive chef Devon Sanner from The Carriage House will talk about the chef group known as The Gastronomic Union of Tucson
- Executive chef Maria Mazon from BOCA Tacos y Tequila
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s will make the cocktail of the week
Want to keep up with the latest convos on food?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!