For this fall’s Arizona Restaurant Week, Union Public House is offering a smoking deal of three courses for $20.
Also the cavatelli is made in house – highly recommended.
Check it out:
- Pretzels – Smoked sea salt, house cheese sauce, stone ground mustard |V|
- Spinach Frisée – candied pecans, roasted apple, goat cheese fritter, beets, balsamic vinaigrette |V|
- Cream of Tomato Soup or Yesterdays Soup | |V|
- Chicken and Waffles – All white meat, buttermilk fried chicken, white corn waffle, bacon infused maple syrup, hot house
- Fish & Chips – Beer-battered cod, Union house fries, malt vinegar tartar, slaw
- Cavatelli (pictured) – Ricotta, young spinach, charred market peppers, red chili, San Marzano tomato sauce |V|
- Apple Pie – Granny Smith apples, caramel sauce, brown sugar, cinnamon, salted caramel ice cream
- Meyer Lemon Cheesecake – Three berry compote, honey shortbread cookie