The demonstration classes, which run from 1 to 3pm, feature chefs from all over Tucson whipping up their signature dishes. Guests will have the opportunity to meet and talk with the chefs, ask questions, taste their dishes and get copies of the recipes.
The series kicks off with Rocco DiGrazia of Rocco’s Little Chicago and continues with notable chefs from Kingfisher Bar & Grill, Noble Hops Gastropub, Downtown Kitchen + Cocktails and Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
Williams-Sonoma Fall Cooking Demo Lineup
- September 12 – Rocco DiGrazia, Rocco’s Little Chicago
- September 19 – Charmaine Thomas, AVO Catering
- September 26 – Sybil Parsa, At Sybil’s Kitchen
- October 3 – Mary Steiger and Susan Fulton, Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bistro
- October 10 – Marianne Baines, Kingfisher Bar & Grill
- October 17 – Mario Ferrari, Noble Hops Gastropub
- October 24 – Devon Sanner, Downtown Kitchen + Cocktails
- October 31 – Dave Valencia, Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar
- November 7 – Antonio Rodriguez, The Gold Room at Westward Look Resort
- November 14 – Wendy Gauthier, Chef Chic
For more information, visit williams-sonoma.com.