Mother Road Brewing
Tucson Foodie has partnered with Tucson Craft Beer Crawl for 2016 and is proud to feature Brewer Profiles. Each profile features a select Craft Beer Crawl brewer. This profile features Alissa Marquess.
How and when did you first become interested in beer?
About 16 years ago when I started dating my husband and he was getting into home brewing. He actually brewed the beer for our wedding. The love of craft beer grew from there.
What do you think you bring to the brewing game that makes you stand out?
Joy. We’re having so much fun and we want to share that with everyone.
Top five beers you’ve sampled recently (only include ONE of yours)
- Tower Station IPA by Mother Road
- Knotty Pine from Lumberyard
- Sip of Sunshine from Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Baere-liner Weisse from Baere Brewing
- Tsunami Stout from Pelican Brewing
Beers you’ll be featuring at the beer crawl?
- Tower Station IPA, a refreshing citrusy IPA
- Lost Highway Black IPA, a roasty double black IPA
- Mother Road Kölsch Style Ale, a crisp and mild ale
- Painted Desert ESB, a seasonal favorite
Check out Mother Road Brewing and a handful of other local and regional brewers at the 2016 Tucson Craft Beer Crawl, February 20, 2016. for more information and tickets, visit tucsoncraftbeercrawl.com.