The Cup Cafe at Hotel Congress and Hamilton Distillers are presenting a special Whiskey Del Bac at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 3.
Cup Cafe Executive Chef Anthony Coluci is working with the team at Hamilton Distillers to pair three courses with three Whiskey Del Bac cocktails.
After dinner, bottles of Whiskey Del Bac will be available for purchase. Make sure to purchase a bottle of Dorado, Clear, or Classic to prepare for Independence Day the next day. All proceeds from bottle sales will be donated to the Tucson Historic Preservation Foundation.
Whiskey Del Bac Dinner at The Cup Cafe Menu
- Mushroom Vichyssoise Cappuccino, forbidden rice, Spanish chorizo, cured egg
- Paired with An Honest Buck — Whiskey Del Bac Dorado, lemon, honey, apricot liqueur, and tarragon vinegar
- Veal Osso Bucco, fried black quinoa, root vegetable puree, sour cherry gastrique, cheese chip, lemon zest
- Paired with the High & Tight — Whiskey Del Bac Clear, lime, honey, crème de cacao, Cointreau, aromatic bitters
- Pompel Mousse, macerated blueberries, grapefruit sugar, fried ice cream, anglaise, preserved grapefruit
- Paired with the Corona de Tucson — Whiskey Del Bac Classic, sweet vermouth, ancho chile liqueur, and coffee, orange bitters