As we’ve mentioned before – and loyal KF fans know – Kingfisher is currently on a culinary “road trip.”
Last month, Kingfisher featured two weeks of cuisine from the Pacific Northwest. The road trip is now on its next stop.
This time, the food is inspired by the Great Plains and the Midwest.
Chef Jeff Azersky prepared the Midwest menu, which is available until Tuesday, July 26.
Kingfisher Road Trip Menu: Midwest
- Potato chive pierogis – Served with sour cream and wild mushroom relish
- Chilled leek soup – Served with pickled shallots and yogurt
- Deep fried Great Lakes smelt – Served with green tartar sauce
- Asparagus and heirloom tomato salad – Served with a pickled watermelon rind and lemon honey vinaigrette
- Pan fried lake perch – Served with green tomato “chow chow,” red potato salad, and green beans
- Grilled bison burger – Served with pork belly, caramelized onions, and sharp cheddar on a potato bun, with potato salad
- “Top Knot Farms” chicken pot pie – Served with summer vegetables, and veloute, with pastry crust
- Grilled walleye – Served with plum tomato jam, watermelon gastrique, white bean ragout, and grilled asparagus
- Warm blueberry buckle – Served with vanilla ice cream
- Shaker lemon pie – Served with lemon syrup and whipped cream
- Dearborn Tonic – Za’atar infused Hendrick’s Gin, muddled cucumber, mint, tonic, and lime
- The Sting of Cin! – Brandy, white Creme de Menthe, and housemade barrel aged cinnamon bitters served in a Snifter
- Silk the Shocker – Tullamore Drew, Lillet Rouge, corn silk syrup, lemon juice, and egg white served with a popcorn garnish
- Founders All Day IPA – Session Ale, MI
Other road trip dates include:
- July 27 – August 9: California and Hawaii, menu created by Chef Fred Harris
- August 10 – August 23: Back East, menu created by Chef Jeff Azersky
- August 24 – September 4: Down South, menu created by Chef Jim Murphy
For more information, visit kingfishertucson.com.