Pueblo Vida Brewing Company and Pivot Produce are partnering on a unique Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) bundle featuring a number of craft items such as award winning Fiore di Capra goat cheese and locally baked bread from Small Planet Bakery.
Each share will be ready for pickup from 4 – 10 p.m. every Monday, beginning August 15 and ending September 19. Additionally, CSA vendors will be present at Pueblo Vida on Mondays to showcase their other products with samples.
CSA + Craft Share Basket Contents:
- Two 750ml growlers of beer from Pueblo Vida, sometimes including the weekly infusions. Emptied growlers will be exchanged the next week for new, filled growlers ready to go.
- Five to six different vegetables and a dozen eggs by Pivot Produce (sourcing from several local farms)
- One loaf of bread by Small Planet Bakery, a different variety each week
- Six ounces of goat cheese by Fiore di Capra, a different variety each week
- Four-ounce bag of coffee by Yellow Brick Coffee
For share purchases, visit Pueblo Vida’s CSA’s shop site. $360 reserves a six-week supply of locally produced items, presented in a recycled malt bag from Pueblo Vida.
Lastly, every person will receive a newsletter each week with recipes.
For more information, visit pueblovidabrewing.com/shop.