The Horseshoe Grill is offering a special Valentine’s Day four-course Dinner featuring Caymus and Conundrum wines. The dinner will actually be available beginning February 11 and extend through Valentine’s Day, February 14.
And this isn’t one of those community seating wine dinners. You get a table with your honey all to yourself. Unless you plan on double-dating, of course.
The menu, a collaboration between Executive Chef Andy Romeo and Bar Keep Kevin Bedient, stars an elegant French-cut ribeye.
The dinner is $65 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Limited seating is available, so call (520) 838-0404 to make a reservation.
Sign up for The Horseshoe Grill’s newsletter at thehorseshoetucson.com and receive a $10 voucher on February 10 redeemable for the Valentine’s dinner.
- Five Assortment Cheese Platter for Two
- Paired with Conundrum White Blend
- Mesquite-Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Scallops, Mini Crab Cakes
- Paired with Conundrum Red Blend
- Mesquite-Grilled French Cut Bone-In Rib Eye or Filet Mignon served with Rosemary-Infused Red Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Tri-Colored Carrots
- Paired with Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, Raspberry Sorbet and Puree
- Paired with Conundrum Sparkling
The Horseshoe Grill is located at 7713 E. Broadway Blvd. For more information, visit thehorseshoetucson.com or call (520) 838-0404.