Time to taste spring.
PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol Resort is hosting a five-course CMS Wine dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 22.
The evening will start – as should any wine dinner – with a “welcome” glass of wine, followed by five wine-paired courses. All six wines featured are from Napa Valley wineries.
Dinner will highlight spring ingredients such as fresh peas, radishes, and squash blossoms.
Joining the dinner is special guest Mattias Stolpe, founder, owner, and president of CMS Wine Marketing.
Tickets are $75 per person. To make a reservation, call 855-765-7829.
CMS Wine Dinner Menu
- Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc, Napa
- Avocado Toast – radish salad
- Paired with Adaptation Chardonnay by Odette
- Spring Risotto – fresh peas, crispy squash blossom
- Paired with Heitz Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Spring Lamb – cherry chutney, pistachio
- Paired with ZD Napa Cabernet, Napa Valley
- Harissa-Rubbed Filet Mignon – cumin-scented couscous, lemon yogurt
- Paired with Heitz Cabernet, Napa Valley
- Macarons – Plumpjack Merlot buttercream
- Paired with Plumpjack Merlot, Oakville, Napa Valley
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.