Imagine an afternoon in Tucson. It’s getting warmer, most parks aren’t shaded enough, and you just want something different.
Try this. Spend some time at the Tucson Museum of Art followed by happy hour at Café a la C’Art.
From 4-6 p.m. every Wednesday through Saturday the cafe offers a delicious, and inexpensive way to fill up after viewing the museum’s varied displays. It’s also a picturesque setting on the museum grounds with plenty of shade on the patio as well as inspiring, indoor seating in the cafe’s historic dining rooms.
With appetizers priced at just $5, it’s a great precursor to a later dinner, or as a replacement altogether. Items include:
- Baja Salmon Cakes – baby greens, chile-mustard sauce
- Mini Beef Tamales with chile con queso
- Two Tacos – adobo chicken, grilled vegetable, braised beef brisket
- Hot Wings – classic or sweet Thai chile served with ranch or blue cheese
- Mediterranean Plate – marinated and raw vegetables, roasted garlic hummus, feta cheese, grilled pita bread, and falafel
- Jalapeno Cheese Curds – corn crusted, salsa fresca
Additionally, house red and white wine is available at $5 while bottled beer is $2 off.
For more information, including beer options, visit cafealacarttucson.com.
This is a paid feature. For more information about advertising option, please visit tucsonfoodie.com/advertise.