Kingfisher continues this year’s culinary “road trip” with Pacific Northwest-inspired dishes alongside their regular menu from June 14 – 29.
Chef Jeff Azersky prepared the special menu featuring dishes such as Marinated Wild Mushroom Salad, Pan-Seared Alaskan Halibut, and Grilled and Carved Denver Leg of Venison Risotto.
Pastry chef Marianne Banes will whip up a Blueberry Bread Pudding and a Chocolate Honey Hazelnut Tart.
Bartender Jared Hilmar will prepare cocktails inspired by the bounty of northwest berries along with northwest wine and beer.
This year’s road trip destinations include:
- July 13 – 24: Great Plains/Midwest, Chef Jim Murphy
- July 25 – August 3: Back East, Chef Jeff Azersky
- August 4 – 16: California/Hawaii, Chef Fred Harris
- August 17 – September 3: Down South, Chef Jim Murphy
Kingfisher Road Trip Menu: Pacific Northwest
- Cascade Crush – Ramazzotti, grilled strawberry syrup, lemon juice, basil ($10.50)
- King Flor – Bols Genever, raspberry syrup, lime juice, ginger beer, lime sugar, raspberries ($10.50)
- Poet’s Leap Riesling – Columbia Valley ’15 ($12.50)
- Tricerahops Double IPA – Ninkasi Brewing, Oregon, 22 oz. ($12)
- Dungeness Crab Cake – apple fennel slaw, chive aioli ($12)
- Marinated Wild Mushroom Salad – spinach, field greens, french lentils, Gorgonzola tartine, beet vinaigrette ($10)
- Pacific NW Oysters On The Half Shell – salmon roe ($3.25 each)
- Cauliflower- Spinach Soup – almond butter crostini ($6)
- Pan-Seared Alaskan Halibut – hazelnut romesco, fried leeks, butternut squash, roasted green beans ($29)
- Grilled and Carved Denver Leg of Venison Risotto – arugula pesto, shiitake mushrooms, cippolini, asparagus, parmesan ($23)
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – garlic-herb butter, steamed rice, roasted broccoli ($34)
- Grilled Arctic Char – brodetto broth, smoked mussels, fennel, Yukon gold potatoes, roasted green beans, red pepper rouille ($26)
- Blueberry Bread Pudding (served warm) – blueberry compote, freshly whipped cream ($8)
- Chocolate Honey Hazelnut Tart – whipped chocolate caramel ganache, toasted hazelnut ice cream ($8.5)
For more information, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.