Kingfisher continues this year’s culinary “road trip” with Back East-inspired dishes alongside their regular menu from July 25 – August 3.
Chef Jeff Azersky prepared the special menu featuring east coast-inspired dishes such as Pan Fried Cod Cakes, Soft Shelled Crab and Maine Lobster.
Pastry chef Marianne Banes will whip up desserts such as the Apple – Cranberry Crumb Cake and Wicked Good Ice Cream Sandwich.
Beverage offerings include the Fancy Basil Rickey and Ward Eight cocktails along with Brunetta from Ommegang Brewery .
This year’s remaining road trip destinations include:
- August 4 – 16: California/Hawaii, Chef Fred Harris
- August 17 – September 3: Down South, Chef Jim Murphy
Kingfisher Road Trip Menu: Back East
- Fancy Basil Rickey – Bombay Sapphire, muddled orange and basil, orange juice, simple syrup, lime, soda ($10.50)
- Ward Eight – Bulleit Rye, orange juice, lemon, house-made grenadine ($10.50)
- “Brunetta” Oud Bruin Ale – Ommegang Brewery, Cooperstown ($6)
- Tomato-White Bean Soup – basil pesto, parmesan crouton gratin ($6.50)
- Boston Lettuce-Baby Spinach Salad – English cucumber, pickled red onion, sunflower seeds, cranberry vinaigrette ($8.50)
- Tempura Fried Soft Shell Crab – sticky rice, napa cabbage slaw, Kung Pao sauce ($13)
- Portugese Style Steamed Mussels – linguiça, fennel, tomato, fish broth ($16.50)
- Pan-Fried Curried Cod Cakes – green tartar sauce, arugula salad, aged goat/cheddar cheese, lemon vinaigrette ($17.50)
- Grilled Sea Scallops – artichoke-spinach pesto, lemon butter, dried tomato-olive-caper orzo, roasted green beans ($27)
- Roasted and Carved Pork Tenderloin – sweet garlic sauce, cranberry-apple chutney, horseradish mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus ($22)
- Steamed Whole 1# Maine Lobster – drawn butter, steamed rice, roasted green beans (market price, additional $2 deshelling charge goes to community food bank)
- Apple-Cranberry Crumb Cake – apple cider sabayon, caramel sauce ($8)
- Wicked Good Ice Cream Sandwich – chocolate cookie, vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce ($7.50)
For more information, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.