(Credit: Whiskey Del Bac by Hamilton Distillers on Facebook)
Some of the best business deals are made over a glass of whiskey, but throwing in a four-course meal turns it into a celebration.
Hotel Congress is hosting an evening of dining inside their Copper Hall with Whiskey Del Bac at 6 p.m. on Sunday, September 17.
During the dinner, you’ll have the chance to celebrate the launch of Whiskey Del Bac’s private barrel whiskey East End Reserve.
Cup Cafe’s chef Joe Decker has prepared four courses that pair perfectly with the unique and remarkable cocktails by David Clark.
Additionally, three of the cocktails will feature bitters from AZ Bitters Lab.
Tickets for the one-of-a-kind dining experience are $75 per person.
Whiskey Pairing Dinner Menu
- Savory Sopapilla – whiskey soaked fig, stuffed with triple cream brie, duck lardons, lemon rosemary preserve, pepita gremolata
- Paired with Del Bac Dorado, lemon, apple simple syrup, amerana cherries, Angostura bitters
- Diver Scallop – sweet corn blini, grapefruit mignonette, chive creme fraiche, smoked salmon roe
- Paried with Del Bac Clear, elote simple syrup, lime, Hermosa Coffee, AZ Bitters Lab “Mas Mole” bitters, egg white
- Bone-in Short Rib – local pima beans, roasted beets, fried sweet potato and parsnip
- Paired with Del Bac Classic, cream sherry, AZ Bitters Lab “Orange Sunshine” bitters
- Del Bac Peach Foster – goat cheese cheese cake, rosemary lace cookie
- Paired with Del Bac East End Reserve, Cointreau, lemon zest, AZ Bitters Lab “Mi Casa” bitters
Hotel Congress is located at 311 E. Congress St. For more information, call (520) 622-8848, or visit hotelcongress.com.