Workweek lunches usually require two primary pieces of criteria: fast and cheap.
For this reason, Zona 78 is rolling out a new lunch-focused promotion, designed to keep more cash in your pocket and get you back to the office just in time for some extra Facebook time.
Beginning October 1, available 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday – Friday, and extending for a limited time, head on over to Zona for a range of lunch menu items priced at $10 or less.
In addition, they’re rolling out a variety of personal-sized pizzas – miniature versions of every single pizza currently available, such as the Tuscany (house-made sausage, mozzarella, Kalamata olives, garlic, onions, fennel, Portobello mushrooms, fresh basil), the Mediterranean (feta, mozzarella, Kalamata olives, artichokes, pine nuts, tomatoes, cilantro, pesto, extra virgin olive oil), and, well everything else. See below for the full list. The pizzas are served with a choice of mixed green salad, Caesar, or baby spinach.
Featured 10 for $10 Lunch Items
- Cilantro Hummus & Flatbread – Risotto, mozzarella, parmesan
- Caesar – Caesar dressing, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, house-made croutons
- Chop-Chop – Romaine, turkey, salami, tomatoes, cilantro, pecans, pears, parmigiano/regianno, pear vinaigrette
- Baby Spinach – Pears, pecans, gouda, red onion, honey Dijon
- BLT Avocado – Romaine, applewood smoked bacon, Roma tomatoes, parmesan, avocado, chipotle dressing
- Local Beet & Goat Cheese – Mixed greens, local beet assortment, Fiore di Capra goat cheese, jicama, green onions, toasted walnuts, sherry mesquite honey vinaigrette
- Farmer’s Kale – Fresh kale, asparagus, cherry tomato, roasted corn, peas, egg, green onion, blue cheese, pancetta ranch
- Heirloom Tomato & Mozzarella – Spring mix, heirloom tomato, house-made mozzarella, basil, balsamic emulsion
Zona 78 Mini Lunch Pizzas (8″)
- Tuscany – House-made sausage, mozzarella, Kalamata olives, garlic, onions, fennel, Portobello mushrooms, fresh basil
- Margherita – Zona mozzarella, local organic tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- BBQ Chicken – Chipotle BBQ sauce, Zona mozzarella, gouda, chicken, bacon, onions, cilantro
- Mediterranean – Feta, Mozzarella, Kalamata olives, artichokes, pine nuts, tomatoes, cilantro, pesto, extra virgin olive oil
- Pizza Boy – Rustic sauce, pepperoni, salami, Zona mozzarella
- Prosciutto & Arugula – Truffle oil, mozzarella, portobello mushrooms, prosciutto, arugula
- Pineapple & Speck – Rustic sauce, pineapple slices, mozzarella, pickled jalapeños, cured speck
- Thai Chicken
If that’s not enough, Zona recently underwent an interior overhaul, so get in there to take a look. In fact, if you can’t seem to make it in for lunch, head in during happy hour. It’s one of the east side’s best.
Zona 78 is located at 7301 E Tanque Verde Rd. and open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Happy hour is available Monday through Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. and brunch is available Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, visit zona78.com.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie advertising options.