Beginning June 12, Casino Del Sol will offer a series of monthly family-style dinners at Ume inside from 6 – 10 p.m. every second Tuesday of the month. Ume is Casino del Sol’s Asian-fusion concept.
Since the dishes are served “family style,” it’s best to come with a devouring appetite or with a group of the hungriest people you know.
The menus, which will change every month, are created by executive chef Ryan Clark and chef David Solorzano, and feature a multi-course feast that fuses together seasonal ingredients, whole meats, dim sum, noodles, stir-fry, desserts, and cocktails.
In order to keep the menus fresh, it will change on the second Tuesday of every month, until further notice.
Seats are $45 per person and you’ll want to make reservations ahead of time.
Menu for first in series of family-style dinners at Ume
- Ty-Ku “Pearfection” – Ty Ku Citrus, Absolut Pear, simple, green Chartreuse, and Asian pear
- Korean Fried Chicken – gochugaru powder and house pickles
- Potato Salad -apple, yukon, celery, mayo, and mustard seed
- Sichuan Cucumber Salad – black vinegar vinaigrette, chile oil, and cilantro
- Goose Fried Rice – confit goose, gai lan, spiced potato, egg, and peas
- Kimchi – traditional
- Pork Potstickers – ginger, soy, garlic, and cabbage
- Wok-Fried Shishito Peppers – ginger, tamari, and panko
- Sticky Rice and Mango – compressed mango sauce
Ume is located inside Casino Del Sol at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. For more information about the family-style dinners at Ume and to make reservations, call (520) 838-7177 or visit casinodelsol.com.