Photo by Jackie Tran
If there’s a part of the restaurant business that tends to be on the more difficult side – at least from what we hear – it’s building and sustaining a busy lunch. (Ideally, a profitable one, too.)
Fresh on the heels of a major relaunch, Thunder Canyon Brewstillery is no stranger to lunch. Just prior to the rebrand, the restaurant maintained a loyal lunch crowd.
To reiterate how serious they are about providing a delicious and affordable lunch, with a host of options, Thunder Canyon has rolled out a new “Summer Lunch Special” menu. The menu allows guests to choose lunch-sized portions of any two items (there are 11 total) with a soda or iced tea. And when they say any two items, they mean it. You could choose a lunch-sized pastrami sandwich and a lunch-sized Thunder Canyon burger for $10 on the same plate. Or two different kinds of burgers. Or a burger and a salad. You get the picture.
Summer lunch special at Thunder Canyon Brewstillery (Photo by Jackie Tran)
Thunder Canyon’s new Summer Lunch Special is $10, and available throughout the summer, Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thunder Canyon Brewstillery
Summer Lunch Special Menu
Pick any 2 items. (Includes soda or iced tea.)
- Pastrami Sandwich – house pastrami, house fermented sauerkraut, 1000 island and swiss cheese, on house ciabatta
- Tri Tip Sandwich – marinated Arizona tri-tip, house smoked barbecue sauce, Merchant’s Garden leafy greens, on house ciabatta (+1 aged cheddar)
- Thunder Canyon Burger – trogon caramelized onions and fresh cracked pepper aioli on house brioche bun
- Caprese Burger – house-pulled fried mozzarella, Merchant’s Garden basil, roasted tomato aioli, stout balsamic reduction, on house brioche bun
- Smokey the Burger – aged cheddar cheese, house bacon, fried leeks, and house smoked barbecue sauce, on house brioche bun
- Heritage Burger – house tepary bean burger smoked mozzarella, Merchant’s Garden bibb lettuce, tomato and avocado, roasted tomato aioli, on house brioche bun
- Szechuan Chicken Salad – smashed cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, Sexi Mexi braised chicken, toasted peanuts and sesame seeds, fresh scallions, with garlic chili vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon Salad – smoked salmon, red onion, carrots, radish, avocado, cucumber, charred lemon, Merchant’s Garden greens with charred cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Salad – charred cauliflower, jicama, bell peppers, watercress, candied pepitas, with ginger scallion vinaigrette V
- Merchants Garden Mixed Greens – Roasted cherry tomato, onion and your choice of dressing. garlic chili vin, cilantro jalapeno vin, ginger scallion vin, ranch and thousand island.
- House Cut French Fries
Thunder Canyon Brewstillery is located at 220 E. Broadway and is open from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday through Thursday and until 11 p.m Friday and Saturday. More information, including full menu, is available at thundercanyonbrewstillery.com.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie Advertising options.