Sweetscape offers a variety of sweets and treats including doughnuts, gelato, pastries, desserts, shakes, floats, sundaes, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee beverages.
Casino Del Sol launched their newest concept Sweetscape Desserts to the public on Tuesday.
Located inside the casino near the Bingo Hall, Sweetscape offers a variety of sweets and treats including doughnuts, gelato, pastries, desserts, shakes, floats, sundaes, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee beverages.
“We are so excited to open Sweetscape and provide some truly incredible specialty desserts to our guests,” said Ryan Clark, executive chef at Casino Del Sol. “We put our creativity and passion into creating this delicious menu and can’t wait for them to experience it.”
Over 15 varieties of freshly-made yeast and cake doughnuts will be available in the bakeshop of Casino Del Sol, prepared by executive pastry chef Gina Skelton. Doughnuts range from $1.25 to $1.65 each, with a dozen of any flavor for $12. Doughnut holes are $4 per dozen. Over 18 flavors of house-made slow-churned gelatos are also available.
Guests seeking savory treats can enjoy made-from-scratch breakfast sandwiches, such as Clark’s favorite morning snack—the Ham & Cheese Croissant with jalapeños.
Sweetscape Menu Highlights
- Jailhouse Rock Shake ($7.50) – chocolate, peanut butter, banana cream pie gelato
- Donut Believe It Gelato ($3.75 for a single cup or sugar cone, $6 for a double) – freshly-made donuts, vanilla gelato, caramel swirl
- Apple Pie Sundae ($8.50) – apple pie gelato, cinnamon streusel crumble, salted caramel, candied pecans
- Maple Bacon & Chocolate Doughnut ($1.65)
- Ham & Cheese Croissant ($4.50)
- Egg, Spinach & Swiss Brioche ($4.95)
- House-made Tiramisu ($5.95)
- Frozen Sweetscape ($6.50) – mint chocolate ice cream, espresso, milk, ice
(Photo courtesy of Sweetscape Bakeshop)
Custom orders—such as specialty cakes for parties, weddings, quinceañeras, and more—are available for order.
Operating hours are 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily.
For more information about Sweetscape and other dining options at Casino Del Sol, visit casinodelsol.com.