Four courses paired with Flying Leap Vineyards.
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is serving up its “Obie and Mike” Wine Dinner from 6 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, June 25. Come hungry!
For the occasion, Mama Louisa’s very own chef Michael Elefante has teamed up with chef Obie from the members-only Mountain Oyster Club. Although, no membership is needed for this splendid meal.
The wine of choice will be a variety of flavors from Flying Leap Vineyards.
The seating is going to be slim pickings, though, with only 40 seats available, so it’s wise to grab your seats now, rather than later.
Tickets are $60 per person. Reservations can be made by calling (520) 790-4702.
“Mike & Obie” Wine Dinner Menu
- Hokkaido Scallop and Stone Fruit Crudo – with heirloom tomatoes, radish, and basil glass
- Paired with the Flying leap Fly Girl White
- Bone Marrow Buttermilk Spaghetti – with prosciutto, morels, and smoked eggplant
- Paired with the Flying Leap Sangiovese
- Octopus and Sausage – with charred cebollitas, spiced farrow, and preserved lemon aioli
- Paired with the Flying Leap Union De Tres Rojos
- Strawberry Sfogliatelle, Rhubarb Basil Consommé
- Paired with the Petite Verdo Dessert Wine
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is located at 2041 S. Craycroft Rd. For more information, visit mamalouisas.com.