Beginning June 1, get any bowl of ramen with any appetizer for just $15
If you’re looking to eat like a king on a pauper budget, swing by Fat Noodle at 811 E. Wetmore.
Beginning June 1, simply drop by, mention you saw this offer on Tucson Foodie, and you’ll get your choice of any ramen bowl and any appetizer – Fat Noodle calls ’em ‘Fat Snacks’ – for just $15.
Depending on what you choose, it’s a pretty substantial savings. With most ramen bowls priced around $12, and some of the higher priced Fat Snacks at $7, it’s over 20% off.
Regardless of this deal, though, you’ll really want to give them a try. The new and improved menu since they became a brick and mortar establishment is really impressive.
Fat Noodle’s Fat Snacks, which I’ve personally tried and was blown away by, include items, such as:
- Tempura veg – not your typical tempura veg. The Brussels sprouts, shiitake, and unique tempura breading almost makes this a meal in itself
- Kaarage – super-tasty lightly breaded, bitesize, boneless fried chicken pieces
- Gyoza – pretty traditional potstickers
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- View all Fat Noodle Fat Snacks
Fat Noodle offers six kinds of ramen bowls. These include:
- House ramen – this is your traditional ramen in a chicken and pork shoyu broth
- Miso – yellow miso – not vegetarian
- Spicy Miso – red spicy miso, also not vegetarian
- Shiitake – mushroom broth, this one’s vegetarian
- Spicy Shiitake – red spicy miso, but no chicken and pork broth
- Miso Shiitake – yellow miso and mushroom broth mixed
- View all ramen details at fnramen.com
And if you’re one of those people that takes photos of all your food, don’t forget to tag #fatnoodle in all your Instagram and Facebook pics.
Fat Noodle is located at 811 E. Wetmore and is open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily. For more information, visit fnramen.com.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie advertising options.