Sure to be a tasty collaboration featuring summer-inspired dishes.
Cartel Coffee Lab and Pizza Luna are working together to deliver their first ever collaboration dinner from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday, July 19.
The two businesses have been crafting three summer-inspired courses that are celebrating the launch of the new partnership, Cartel Coffee Lab, Pizza Luna, and Cartel’s all-local beer and wine program.
The courses are paired with two glasses of wine and a specialty cocktail, and the second course gives you an option to opt out of any meat consumption with a vegetarian pizza.
Seats are $45 per person and will be available to purchase until Thursday, July 18.
Pizza & Wine Dinner Menu
- Simple Green Salad – with little gem and radicchio lettuce, cashews, and tarragon vinaigrette
- Paired with Merkin Chupacabra White
Second Course (choice of)
- Bianca Pizza – with garlic and olive oil, fior di latte mozarella, aged proscuitto, asparagus, parmesan, and arugula
- Summer Pesto Pizza – with garlic scape and purple basil pesto, bell pepper, shredded mozarella, ricotta, purple opal basil, oregano, sprinkle of parmesan, and pistachio
- Paired with Dos Cabezas Red Blend
- Honey Lemon Polenta Cake – with lebnah mousse, stone fruit, and chopped corn nuts
- Paired with the Cartel Specialty Coffee Cocktail
Cartel Coffee Lab is located at 210 E. Broadway Blvd. For more information, visit eventbrite.com.