Got (Plant) Milk? A race to show your love for dairy alternatives.
Here’s a fun way to celebrate World Plant Milk Day and beyond.
The London-based company Minor Figures is hosting a Plant Based Milk Campaign from Thursday, August 22 – Thursday, September 12.
To put the campaign into perspective, only 18 cities were chosen to participate in this year’s event, and out of those, only four U.S. cities are included.
That puts Tucson on the map with New York City, Los Angeles, and Oklahoma City.
Here’s how it works:
- Minor Figures is giving out 150 “Dairy Disloyalty Cards” to each of the six participating coffee spots mentioned below
- Grab your “Dairy Disloyalty Card” from one of the locations
- Order any coffee with any plant based milk (doesn’t have to be Minor Figures or exclusively oat milk)
- The participating cafe will stamp the card
- The first 200 people to order a drink at all six spots and then tag Minor Figures in a post on Instagram will win a Minor Figures jersey
Participating Coffee Spots
- Big Heart Coffee
- Crave Coffee Bar
- Exo Roast Co.
- Hermosa Coffee Roasters
- Savaya Coffee Market
- Yellow Brick Coffee
You’ve got two weeks to get your “Dairy Disloyalty Card” filled out, but don’t waste any time getting yours started as the amount of cards per city is limited.
In addition to the competition among other international coffee drinkers, Minor Figures is running a side tournament between the participating cities.
In other words, the city with the most completed cards will win a pallet of Minor Figures oat milk to share between the six cafes.
For more information on Minor Figures, visit minorfigures.com.