With the cooler temperatures comes a brand new season of sights, smells, and most importantly, flavors.
Nestled right inside Casino Del Sol, PY Steakhouse is now serving up new seasonal dishes and local ingredients for its Fall and Winter menu.
Some of the new flavors you can expect to get a taste of include the Cocoa Tagliatelle and the Maple Crème Brûlée — both of which have the momentum to wish you had stopped by the steakhouse sooner.
The Cocoa Tagliatelle includes braised duck leg, delicata squash, goat cheese, sage, and a pecan braising jus. If you’re already thinking about dessert, the Maple Crème Brûlée comes equipped with local Arizona apple confit and ginger-spiced cookies —a nice addition for the upcoming holiday season.
Fall/Winter Menu at PY Steakhouse
- Beef Tenderloin Tartare ($16) – Gaufrette potatoes, anchovy, lemon, black garlic, dijon, Parmigiano cured egg yolk, and romaine
- Braised Duroc Pork Belly ($14) – avocado puree, roasted tomato coulis, cherry tomato, endive, and brioche crumb
- Crispy Jidori Chicken Oysters ($13) – buttermilk, blue corn waffle, apple, and smoked agave-cider gastrique
- Roasted Beet Salad ($11) – beet fluid gel, goat cheese, apple, pistachio, chicory, and citrus
- Rib Eye Roll SRF Kobe Style ($66) – with fresh thyme and tallow butter
- Jidori Chicken Roulade ($32) – pancetta and date sausage, chef’s seasonal vegetables, creamy polenta, and a Jidori chicken garum jus
- Cocoa Tagliatelle ($30) – braised duck leg, delicata squash, goat cheese, sage, and a pecan braising jus
- Winter Butternut Risotto ($26) – butternut miso, parmigiano reggiano, and lavender Brandy mascarpone
- Pan-Seared Seasonal Fish ($36) – leek carbonara, farro, salsa mare e monti, and a sous vide farm egg
- Roasted Endive ($8) – fig agrodolce, pecan, goat cheese, and dry-aged beef fat
- Toasted and Braised Farro ($10) – butternut, sage, and beurre noisette
- Creamy Hayden Mills Polenta ($9) – with black truffle butter
- Maple Crème Brûlée ($10) – Arizona apple confit and ginger-spiced cookie
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.