As one of Arizona’s premier food and beverage sites with over 1M unique visitors annually and a social reach of over 500k, Tucson Foodie is a great place for gaining exposure as a food writer, influencer, photographer, or videographer.
What we look for in contributors:
- A love of at least one of the following: food, drinks, writing, photography, videography, Tucson, Southern Arizona, etc.
- Experience as a writer can vary. While our platform can accomodate deeply experienced writers, our team can help you develop your skills if you’re an undiscovered talent.
- Photography skills ideal, but not required.
We’re always looking for new contributors of any kind, but here’s a list of topics we’re actively looking for someone to cover:
- Fine Dining
- North Side (Oro Valley, Marana)
- Day Trips Around Southern Arizona
If you’re interested in contributing to Tucson Foodie in any way (let’s get creative!), please submit your request using the form below.
Thanks for your interest!