As one of Arizona’s premier food and beverage sites with 50k unique visitors per month, Tucson Foodie is a great place for gaining exposure as a food writer.
We look for original, never before published articles exclusive to Tucson Foodie that provide information relating to food in and around Southern Arizona. In addition, we occasionally publish articles that are not regionally specific. We offer competitive pay, too.
To write for Tucson Foodie, here’s what you’ll need to do, be, or have:
- Proven experience as a writer; or
- Writing samples online somewhere that show your capabilities
- Knowledge of writing for the online space
- Submit your info below
- Sincere interest, love, or passion for food
And if you have any of what’s listed below, even better:
- Photography skills
- DSLR camera
- Video shooting or editing capabilities
- WordPress knowledge or experience
- Digital marketing knowledge or experience
If you’re interested, we’ll review and evaluate your writing style, content and experience.
To be considered, please submit your request using the form below. If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll reach out to you.
Thanks for your interest!