Film Fest Tucson, an inaugural destination film festival for filmmakers and audiences to meet, will host the first of a lineup of events October 20 – 23 at the Tucson Scottish Rite Cathedral.
While the festival is focused on films, it also shares the spotlight with other Tucson arts and cultural entities.
Concessions include more than just gourmet popcorn. Look forward to snacks from Carte Blanche Catering and Whiskey Del Bac from Hamilton Distillers.
The film schedule, map, and more details can be found in the Film Fest program guide.
Individual tickets to Film Fest Tucson screenings are $10 each. Festival passes, with access to all screenings and entry into the VIP Lounge, are available for $150 each. Advance tickets are available online, while day-of tickets can be purchased at the venue starting 90 minutes prior to each day’s first showtime.
Film Fest Tucson Concessions
- Uncle Bob’s Farm-to-Fest special popcorn with Missouri single-farm sourced organic kernels and butter-flavored canola oil dusted with kosher salt crafted specifically for popcorn
- Assorted cheeses including French brie, manchego, Gorgonzola, fontina, and chèvre
- Fresh grapes, berries, and dried apricots with parmesan-sesame lavash cracker breads
- Assorted herb and citrus marinated Mediterranean olives
- Rosemary roasted mixed nuts
- Dark chocolate brownies with chocolate chips, drizzled with chocolate ganache
- Raspberry and apricot jam bars with buttery streusel
- Whiskey Del Bac from Hamilton Distillers
- Beer, wine, soft drinks
For more information, visit filmfesttucson.com.