If you’ve been looking for a reason to boot, scoot, and boogie your way out into the wild west, this is it.
Tanque Verde Ranch is hosting their second annual Boots n’ Brews Craft Beer and Culinary Weekend from Friday, January 26 – Sunday, January 28.
As an effort to spread the word about craft beers in the area, the weekend focuses on local breweries and culinary pairings created by chef Justin Macy and his culinary team.
Each day will be filled with different activities and separate opportunities to try what the local breweries and cuisine have to offer.
If you’d like to participate in every day of the weekend event, Tanque Verde Ranch is offering a Boots n’ Brews Room Package starting at $249 per person.
Saturday’s activities are $50 per person and is the only event open to the public.
Take a look at the schedule to see if you’d like to stay all weekend or hang out on Saturday only.
Friday, January 26 (weekend package only)
- Tap takeover in the Dog House Saloon begins at 8 p.m.
- Food offered by Dog House Bites (not included with room package)
- Test your luck with Wyatt Earp Texas Hold ‘Em
Saturday, January 27 (open to the public)
- Tickets are $50 per person (unless you’ve already got a room at the ranch)
- Intros to Breweries & Tastings starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Featured breweries:
- Cowboy Cookout starts at 6 p.m.
- All ranch activities are free throughout the day:
- Hop on a horse
- Go for a hike
- Enjoy the pool
- Live music by the Clear Country Band starts right after the cookout
Sunday, January 28 (weekend package only)
- Breakfast Ride to the Old Homestead begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Fresh cooked breakfast included blueberry pancakes, ranch-style eggs, bacon, orange juice, and more.
- You can either take a horse or mountain bike to breakfast
The full weekend schedule can also be viewed at tanqueverderanch.com.
Tanque Verde Ranch is located at 14301 E. Speedway Blvd. For more information, call (520) 296-6275 or visit tanqueverderanch.com to reserve your room.