(Credit: Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ)
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is teaming up with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company for a four-course beer pairing dinner 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, May 17.
The menu gets things rolling with a BLT to start, and then later diving into Brother John’s Beef Back Ribs, but don’t forget about Crooked Tooth’s perfectly paired choice of beer.
Each course is accompanied by a locally-brewed beer, like the Milkshake Stout that’s also made into a sauce poured over a Poached Pear.
Tickets are $35 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Crooked Tooth Brewing Dinner Menu
- BLT – house-cured bacon, Arizona grown lettuce, and Willcox tomatoes
- Paired with the Fruit Sour
- House-Made Goat Sausage
- Paired with the Gold Finger
- Beef Back Rib – with smoked fingerling potatoes
- Paired with the 18th Hour
- Poached Pear – with Milkshake Stout sauce
- Paired with the Milkshake Stout
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. For more information and to make your Crooked Tooth Brewing Dinner reservation, call (520) 867-6787 or visit opentable.com.