A portion of the proceeds goes directly to The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
Bottega Michelangelo is teaming up with local radio station My 92.9 to host a dining experience that benefits The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona from 5 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, August 28.
Radio DJs Cyndi and Chris will be throwing on aprons and serving dishes from the kitchen to raise money for the food bank’s “No Summer Hunger” campaign.
The required reservation can be made by calling (520) 297-5775. Don’t forget to mention “Dine with My 92.9” to be included in the fundraiser.
Bottega Michelangelo just went through a makeover, so there’s plenty to pick from the newly-crafted menu.
- Mamma’s House-Made Meatballs ($6) – beef + pork + veal, pomodoro sauce, house-made ricotta
- Linguini Marina (bianco or rosso) ($22) – shrimp, clams, mussels, calamari
- Porchetta ($19) – slow roasted pork belly, house-made sausage, rapini, fingerling potatoes, apricot mostarda
- Michelangelo Pizza ($13) – San Marzano sauce, fresh mozzarella, chicken, onion, roasted red peppers, pesto oil
- Damiano Pizza ($12) – fresh mozzarella, sausage, rapini, Calabrian chili
Sign-up information for this year’s Hunger Walk will also be available at Bottega Michelangelo during the event.
Bottega Michelangelo is located at 420 W. Magee Rd. For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 297-5775 or visit bottegamichelangelo.com.