Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
Woah now, Tucson is a global sensation.
Want to hear more about it?
Free up your schedule today from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to 1030 KVOI AM — the spotlight is on Tucson’s culinary scene.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard Award winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ regarding food.
Trending topic this week: Tucson as a global sensation
We will be discussing hot topics surrounding our beloved city.
National food publications, such as Eater and Bon Appetit, are hot on our tail and (finally) discovering our hidden culinary gem in the Sonoran desert. And we have a packed schedule — a variety of locals from Tucson’s food and beverage industry will be sharing their thoughts on this trending topic throughout the show, so stay tuned.
Guests featured on Thursday, May 23
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie crew will share top bites of the week
- Felipe Garcia from Visit Tucson, Isabella Joffroy from Yelp, Dalice Shepherd from Maynards Market & Kitchen, and Janos Wilder from DOWNTOWN Kitchen & Cocktails will discuss Tucson on the national and international scene, such as Tucson as a City of Gastronomy, Tucson’s representatives abroad, and Delice Network involvement
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s will make the cocktail of the week
Other reads that you’ll find interesting:
- We asked chefs: what is your favorite thing about Tucson’s culinary scene?
- Bon Appetit mag highlights Tucson as “one of the best gastro-tourism experiences” ever
- Eater just gave Tucson a shout-out for “Sonoran Sushi”
- Tucson chef Brian Smith represents US at International Food & Wine Festival in China
- Chef Janos Wilder brings Tucson to Paris for City of Gastronomy Designation reception
- Your guide to 31 of Tucson’s most iconic dishes
We’re also dropping an article on the global topic (with all the juice) today!
Want to keep up with the latest convos on food?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!