Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
We’re seeing stars and stripes this week as Independence Day approaches.
This major holiday is celebrated with fireworks, outdoor cooking, and friends… so we have a thing or two to discuss on the topic (but that’s not all).
Want to hear more?
Free up your schedule on Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to “Around the Table” on 1030 KVOI AM — we’ll be talking about the latest trend in food news on the radio.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard Award winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ regarding the food and beverage industry.
TRENDING TOPIC THIS WEEK: New stuff happening in Tucson; Fourth of July
In addition to major holiday celebrations for Fourth of July, the Around the Table crew will be talking about new openings, up-and-coming concepts, and drinking cocktails with local chefs and our show mixologist… so stay tuned to find out top tips and thoughts on the topic.
GUESTS FEATURED ON THURSDAY, JUNE 27
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie Crew will share top bites of the week
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s will make the cocktail/mocktail of the week
- Nate Ares and Kyle Nottingham will talk about newly opened Prep & Pastry on Campbell and soon-to-open sandwich concept August Rhodes Market
- Executive chef John Martinez of Tito & Pep
- Executive chef David Solazano of Penca
Missed out on where Fourth of July celebrations are taking place? Here’s a good place to start: Chow down and celebrate this Fourth of July: 2019 Edition
WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST CONVOS ON FOOD?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!