Mighty fine eats from back east.
It’s the last specialty menu of the summer, and they’re headed to the east coast.
Kingfisher is serving up a “Back East” menu for its annual “Summer Road Trip” from Friday, August 16 – Sunday, September 1.
It’s the summer promotion’s 26th season and it’s been a lot of fun because it features a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts, cocktails, and regional beverages — changing it out every few weeks throughout the season.
Take a look at Kingfisher’s “Back East” menu — which features seafood dishes like Maine Lobster and Grilled Sea Scallops —and consider which feast you’re going to try first. Also, be sure to make a reservation.
Kingfisher Road Trip Menu: Back East
- East Coast Oysters on the Half Shell – with Salmon Roe and Blackberry Granita ($3.25)
- Sweet Corn Soup – with Chive Oil ($6)
- Fried Soft Shell Crab Tempura – with Somen Noodles, Radish, Scallions, Sweet Peppers, and Ginger Soy Dressing ($12)
- Grilled Octopus Salad – with a Spice Rub, Garlic Aioli, Bibb Lettuce, Chickpeas, Grilled Summer Squash, Heirloom Tomato, English Cucumber, and a Sweet Lemon Vinaigrette ($10)
- Grilled Sea Scallops – with House Dried Tomato Butter, and Roasted Cauliflower- Wild Mushroom Risotto ($27)
- Steamed Maine Lobster – Drawn Butter, New Potato Salad, and Corn on the Cob (price varies)
- Roasted Monkfish – with Miso Butter, Shellfish Broth, Thai Basil, Rainbow Swiss Chard, and Jasmine Rice ($26)
- Linguine with White Clam Sauce – along with Portugese Linguica, Roasted Broccoli, and Flat Leaf Parsley Pesto ($19)
- Caramel Apple Cider Pie – with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce ($8)
- Maple Blueberry Spice Cake – with Maple Syrup Buttercream, Blueberry Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream ($8.50)
- Pet Nat “Morphos” – a 2018 Sparkling Wine from Oyster River, Maine ($11.50)
- Lincoln County – Gentleman Jack Whiskey, Smoked Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Mint, and on the rocks ($10.50)
- Upstate Orchard – Apple Infused Vodka, Brandy, House Cinnamon Bitters, Cinnamon Sugar Rim, and served up ($10.50)
- Genesee Cream Ale – from Rochester, New York ($6)
There’s been a great addition this year, too. Guests can pick up a “punch card” to use each time they grab a bite at Kingfisher. If you end up buying five “Dinner Road Trip” entrees, you’ll snag yourself a sixth one for free.
If you’re not in the mood for anything on the special menus, the regular Kingfisher dinner menu you’ve grown to love will also be available.
Kingfisher is located at 2564 E. Grant Rd. For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.